Moving from Missouri to Arizona can be an exciting change. Here are some tips to help make your move a success:
- Research the area: Arizona is known for its warm climate, stunning natural landscapes, and outdoor activities. Research the different regions of the state to find the best fit for you and your lifestyle.
- Plan your move: Set a moving date and consider hiring a professional moving company or renting a moving truck. Make a list of items to pack, and donate or sell any items you no longer need.
- Update your address: Notify the post office, bank, credit card companies, and any other important accounts of your change of address.
- Register your vehicle: If you’re bringing a vehicle with you, make sure to register it in Arizona and obtain a new driver’s license within 10 days of your move.
- Find a new home: Research neighborhoods and housing options in Arizona that meet your needs and budget. Consider working with a local real estate agent to help you find the perfect home.
- Prepare for the weather: Arizona has a hot and dry climate, so be sure to prepare for the heat by staying hydrated and dressing appropriately.
- Embrace the culture: Arizona has a unique and diverse culture that includes a love for Mexican cuisine, Western heritage, and Native American traditions. Embrace this culture and take advantage of all the state has to offer.
Overall, moving from Missouri to Arizona can be an exciting adventure. With careful planning and preparation, you can make your move a successful and enjoyable one.
Moving To Arizona Pros and Cons
Average Cost Of Moving From Missouri To Arizona
The cost of moving from Missouri to Arizona can vary based on several factors, including the distance, the size of your household, and the moving services you require. Here are some estimated costs based on different scenarios:
- DIY Move: If you choose to rent a moving truck and handle the move yourself, the cost will depend on the size of the truck, the distance you’ll be driving, and the rental company’s rates. You’ll also need to consider the cost of gas, lodging, and food for the trip. On average, a rental truck for a long-distance move can cost between $1,800 and $2,800.
- Moving Container: Another option is to use a moving container company such as PODS or U-Pack. They will drop off a container at your home, you pack it up, and they transport it to your new location. Prices can vary depending on the size of the container, the distance, and the duration of the rental, but you can expect to pay around $3,000 to $4,500 for a long-distance move.
- Full-Service Movers: Hiring a professional moving company to handle everything from packing to transport can be the most convenient option but can cost the most. Costs will vary based on the distance, size of your household, and the level of service you need. On average, a full-service move from Missouri to Arizona can cost anywhere from $4,000 to $7,000 or more.
It’s always a good idea to get quotes from multiple moving companies to compare prices and services before making a decision. Also, keep in mind that these are just rough estimates and actual costs may vary depending on your specific circumstances.
Moving Out Of Missouri
Movers From Missouri To Arizona
Some moving companies that offer services for moves from Missouri to Arizona include:
- Allied Van Lines: Allied Van Lines is a full-service moving company that has been in business for over 90 years. They offer a range of moving services, including packing and loading assistance, transportation, and unloading. They have locations throughout both Missouri and Arizona.
- North American Van Lines: North American Van Lines is a well-established moving company that offers a range of moving services, including packing, transportation, and storage. They have locations throughout both Missouri and Arizona and are known for their excellent customer service.
- U-Pack: U-Pack is a moving company that specializes in long-distance moves. They offer a range of services, including packing and loading assistance, transportation, and unloading. They also provide flexible delivery options and have locations throughout both Missouri and Arizona.
- Mayflower: Mayflower is a reputable moving company that offers a variety of moving services, including packing, transportation, and storage. They have locations in both Missouri and Arizona and are known for their professionalism and reliability.
- Two Men and a Truck: Two Men and a Truck is a moving company that specializes in local and long-distance moves. They offer a variety of services, including packing and unpacking, transportation, and storage. They have locations in both Missouri and Arizona and are known for their friendly and reliable service.
When choosing a moving company, it’s important to do your research and choose a company with a good reputation and competitive pricing. Get quotes from several companies and compare them carefully before making a decision.
Cheapest Way To Move From Missouri To Arizona
The cheapest way to move from Missouri to Arizona will depend on your specific needs and budget. Here are a few options to consider:
- Rent a moving truck: Renting a moving truck can be an affordable way to move your belongings from Missouri to Arizona. You’ll need to factor in the cost of fuel, insurance, and any tolls you may encounter along the way. Some reputable companies to consider are U-Haul, Budget Truck Rental, and Penske.
- Use a moving container: Moving containers can be a convenient and cost-effective way to move your belongings. Companies like PODS and U-Pack will drop off a container at your current location, you load it up, and they’ll transport it to your new location. This option can be more affordable than a full-service moving company, but you’ll need to do the packing and loading yourself.
- Hire a moving labor company: If you don’t want to handle the heavy lifting yourself, consider hiring a moving labor company to load and unload your belongings. This option can be more affordable than a full-service moving company since you’ll handle the transportation yourself. Companies like HireAHelper and Moving Help can connect you with local movers who can assist with loading and unloading.
- Ship your belongings: If you don’t have a lot of belongings to move, shipping them can be a cost-effective option. Companies like FedEx, UPS, and the United States Postal Service offer shipping services that can be cheaper than traditional moving companies. Be sure to compare prices and delivery times to find the best option for your needs.
Whichever option you choose, be sure to plan ahead and book your moving date as early as possible to get the best rates. Additionally, if you have the flexibility to move during the off-season or on weekdays, you may be able to secure lower rates.
How To Move To Arizona On A Budget
How Long Does It Take To Move From Missouri To Arizona
The time it takes to move from Missouri to Arizona can vary depending on several factors, including the distance, mode of transportation, amount of belongings, and any unforeseen circumstances along the way.
If you are driving, the distance between the two states is approximately 1,300-1,400 miles, depending on your starting and ending locations within each state, which would take about 20-22 hours without any stops. However, this estimate can vary depending on traffic, weather, and other factors.
If you are using a moving company, the time it takes can vary depending on the level of service you choose, the size of your home, and the distance between your current location and your new home in Arizona. In general, most moving companies will provide you with a timeframe for the move, which can range from a few days to a couple of weeks, depending on the specific circumstances of your move.
It’s important to keep in mind that unexpected delays can occur, such as traffic, weather, or issues with your new home, so it’s best to be flexible with your schedule and plan for some extra time in case of any unforeseen circumstances. Additionally, if you are driving yourself, it’s recommended to plan for at least a few days to complete the move, especially if you have a lot of belongings. If you are using a moving company, they may take longer to deliver your belongings, as they will need to coordinate with their schedules and ensure the safe transportation of your items over such a distance.
Trust Us, Moving To Another State Is Not As Scary As It Sounds
We’ll take care of the heavy lifting (literally), so you can focus on the exciting part – exploring your new home!
Our team of experts will make sure your belongings are transported safely and securely, without any unexpected detours.
Plus, we’ll even help you unpack and set up your new space, so you can start making memories in your new home right away. So why stress about the move when you can sit back, relax, and let us handle everything?
Comments are closed.