Moving from one state to another can be a significant transition, so it’s essential to plan your move carefully. Here are some general tips for moving from Minnesota to Oklahoma:
- Research your new home: Learn about the cost of living, climate, and culture of your new hometown.
- Find a reliable moving company: Look for a reputable moving company that has experience with long-distance moves.
- Create a moving budget: Make a list of all the expenses you’ll incur during the move, such as packing supplies, moving truck rental, and lodging.
- Pack strategically: Pack your belongings strategically, labeling boxes according to their contents and fragility.
- Update your address: Notify your bank, credit card companies, and other important institutions of your new address.
- Plan your travel: Plan your travel route and make any necessary reservations for lodging or meals.
- Prepare your new home: Make sure your new home is clean and ready for you to move in.
- Meet new people: Join local groups and attend events to meet new people and get involved in your new community.
By following these tips, you can make your move from Minnesota to Oklahoma as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Moving To Oklahoma Pros and Cons
Average Cost Of Moving From Minnesota To Oklahoma
The cost of moving from Minnesota to Oklahoma will depend on various factors such as the distance between the two locations, the amount of household items you are moving, the time of year you are moving, and the moving company you choose.
According to some moving cost calculators, the average cost of a move from Minnesota to Oklahoma for a 3-bedroom house ranges between $3,000 and $7,000. However, this is only an estimate, and your actual cost may vary.
To get a more accurate idea of the cost, you can request quotes from several reputable moving companies. Make sure you provide accurate information about your move to get an accurate estimate. You can also consider doing some of the packing yourself to reduce costs.
Moving Out Of Minnesota
Movers From Minnesota To Oklahoma
There are many moving companies that offer moving services from Minnesota to Oklahoma. Here are a few options to consider:
- U-Pack: U-Pack is a moving company that specializes in long-distance moves, and they offer a range of services from full-service moving to DIY options. With U-Pack, you load your belongings into a trailer or container, and they transport it to your new home. They have several locations in Minnesota and Oklahoma.
- North American Van Lines: North American Van Lines is a full-service moving company that offers packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking services. They also offer a range of additional services such as vehicle transportation, storage solutions, and custom crating. North American Van Lines has locations throughout Minnesota and Oklahoma.
- Allied Van Lines: Allied Van Lines is a moving company that offers a range of moving services, including packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking. They also offer a range of additional services such as vehicle transportation and storage solutions. Allied Van Lines has locations throughout Minnesota and Oklahoma.
- Mayflower: Mayflower is a full-service moving company that offers a range of moving services, including packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking. They also offer a range of additional services such as vehicle transportation, storage solutions, and custom crating. Mayflower has locations throughout Minnesota and Oklahoma.
- Two Men and a Truck: Two Men and a Truck is a moving company that offers packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking services. They also offer a range of additional services such as storage solutions and packing supplies. Two Men and a Truck has locations throughout Minnesota and Oklahoma.
Cheapest Way To Move From Minnesota To Oklahoma
The cheapest way to move from Minnesota to Oklahoma would depend on a few factors, such as the distance between the two locations, the amount of stuff you’re moving, and your preferred mode of transportation. Here are some options to consider:
- Renting a moving truck: This is usually the most cost-effective option if you’re moving a lot of items. You can rent a moving truck from companies like U-Haul or Budget and drive it yourself to Oklahoma. Be sure to compare prices from different rental companies to get the best deal.
- Hiring a moving container: Another option is to use a moving container service like PODS or U-Pack. They’ll drop off a container at your home in Minnesota, you pack it up, and they’ll transport it to your new home in Oklahoma. This can be more affordable than hiring a full-service moving company.
- Using a freight trailer: Some companies like ABF Freight or Estes SureMove offer freight trailers that you can load up with your belongings. They’ll transport the trailer to Oklahoma, and you can unload it yourself at your new home.
- Shipping your belongings: If you have a smaller amount of items, you could consider shipping them via a service like FedEx or UPS. This can be more expensive than other options, but it’s a good choice if you only have a few things to move.
Regardless of which option you choose, be sure to compare prices from different companies and book well in advance to get the best deals.
How To Move To Oklahoma On A Budget
How Long Does It Take To Move From Minnesota To Oklahoma
The time it takes to move from Minnesota to Oklahoma can vary depending on a few factors such as the distance between the two locations, the mode of transportation used, and the amount of belongings being moved. Typically, if you are moving with a professional moving company, it could take anywhere from 1-2 weeks for your items to arrive in Oklahoma. If you are driving your own moving truck, the length of time can vary depending on your route and how often you stop. The driving distance between Minneapolis, MN, and Oklahoma City, OK, is approximately 900 miles, which would take around 14-15 hours of driving time without stops.
Trust Us, Moving To Another State Is Not As Scary As It Sounds
We’ll take care of the heavy lifting (literally), so you can focus on the exciting part – exploring your new home!
Our team of experts will make sure your belongings are transported safely and securely, without any unexpected detours.
Plus, we’ll even help you unpack and set up your new space, so you can start making memories in your new home right away. So why stress about the move when you can sit back, relax, and let us handle everything?
Comments are closed.